Friday, January 7, 2011

White Teeth

Happy Friday! Today, I am going to share a 'secret' I have been using for a couple years. I know, we don't have 50 followers yet but I am going to share this one anyway :). 

Ok I admit, I love coffee (hence the name of this blog) and tea too! I also have big teeth and smile a lot so I think my teeth are the first thing a lot of people notice. Anyone who knows me, knows I am pretty obsessed with my teeth. I hate the feeling of 'dirty' teeth and I can't stand it when my teeth don't look white.

In the past, I have used the Crest whitestrips and they work and all but they are expensive and do you know what they are? Peroxide. So, a couple years ago I asked my dentist about this little trick I had heard about and he agreed it was perfectly safe and very effective. It also gets rid of bad breath which is the other thing I am chronic about--bonus! The best part? It costs next to nothing- less than $1.00! So, here's the secret:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5926733_do-own-teeth-whitening-home.html

3 comments:

  1. My mom used to have us brush with a combo of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda - it really worked! (Came here from Lynda's blog... :) - Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...I never heard of that. I was hoping that you were not mentioning anything about baking soda. I read so many people that use baking soda and it is the worst for your teeth. So many seniors now are losing their teeth to breaking because they used baking soda and completely destroyed the enamel after years of use. Any good dentist will verify this as well.

    Anyway, I will definitely be giving this a try as I too love my coffee.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog, Amy. And I REALLY love the name (it might have a little to do with the fact that I am a coffee addict, too). I'm now a follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete