Saturday, January 22, 2011

Homemade Bread (easy, I promise!)

I am sure some of you are rolling your eyes right now thinking, "yeah, ok I'll go make my own bread quick a minute..." I did the same thing, really! I am no Martha Stewart  by any means so if I was going to make bread, it had to be quick and easy. I found this recipe and it is just that- quick and easy!  And, it tastes WONDERFUL!

This recipe makes 2 nice sized loaves and honestly takes just a few minutes of actual "labor" and only an hour from start to finish. It must be practically fool- proof too because mine turned out perfect the very first time! I think this is going to quickly become a staple in our house!

I probably should have saved this for one of my "secrets" but I want everyone to enjoy this simple and VERY tasty recipe.
One Hour Bread (and there is even an instructional video!)
http://www.lafujimama.com/2009/09/simple-one-hour-homemade-bread/

1 comment: