Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clean Your Keyboard Quick, Easy and FREE!

Happy Wednesday! We are half-way through the week already!

First, I want to again say a huge thank you to all the people who follow this blog! Also, thank you for all the nice comments and interaction you all have given to the blog! Please feel free to let me know what you might want to see on the blog and if I don't know it or have a link to it, I can probably find someone who does! :)

Today's tip is a household/computer tip. Again, this may be an obvious tip that some of you have always done. For me, I had never even thought of it until someone mentioned this is the way they clean their computer keyboard.  We always purchased that 'canned air' (I know, first they sell us water and now they sell us air-yikes!).  Well, this trick works just as well and it is free!

http://www.ehow.com/how_6165942_clean-keyboard-quick-easy.html

1 comment:

  1. My dh said that this definitely works as long as it's on the coolest setting.

    ReplyDelete